We have missed you in our office! We're Ready to see you again!
At Barakat Orthodontics, we take patient safety seriously. Although we have always followed regulations for sterilization and followed universal precautions, we have implemented a new appointment process during these unprecedented times to promote social distancing and a safe, pleasant and successful orthodontic visit.
- Virtual consultations
- No contact pick up for applicable treatment
- The patient schedule will be staggered, to minimize contact with others
- Certain procedures will be phased in over time in accordance with recommendations
- More frequent disinfection of surfaces
- Stringent sterilization in accordance with OSHA, PPE
- New process for patients appointments
- Brush teeth at home, the tooth brushing station is currently unavailable
- Fill out the health questionnaire sent electronically
- Wear a mask
- Text us from the car at the time of arrival
- A Barakat Orthodontics Team Member will come meet you
- Upon office entry:
- Patients only in the treatment area please (if a parent feels the need to accompany their child, please discuss this with us ahead of time so that we can accommodate you safely)
- Wellness Screen for infection risk
- Patient is given hand sanitizer prior to entering treatment area
- After the appointment, Patient places face mask back on and walks back to their car
- Call for the next appointment, and request an update on phone from our orthodontic technicians as needed
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon!